If you previously downloaded Examplify and need to re-download it for any reason, you must pay a reinstallation fee and submit a request to re-download the software.
Important: It can take up to two business days to process a re-download request.
You must install Examplify on the computer that you will use on exam day. There is a $50 administrative fee if you wish to re-download for ANY reason, whether due to theft, technical issues, or other reasons.
A warning about the $50 fee will appear when you attempt to download the software.
Notes: If you are an FBLS applicant, contact the bar, and the bar will take care of your re-download requests.
- Log into the ExamSoft portal.
- Select the Pay for Re-Download button.
- Submit the payment by using your PayPal account or credit card.
- Select Purchase Now.
- On the Payment Confirmation screen, select Print (optional), and then select Continue.
Note: The confirmation also will be emailed to you.
- Complete the Re-Download Request Form.
A confirmation message explains that your request will be processed within 2 business days. At that point, you will receive an email with instructions for re-downloading Examplify.
When your request is processed, follow the emailed instructions to re-download Examplify.