When I use Google Chrome to navigate to bar.examsoft.com, I see Page cannot be found or 400 error.
This error appears to be specific to Google Chrome.
- Try a different web browser, such as Safari or Firefox.
- If you do not have another browser, perform the following steps:
- Select the three dots in the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Select History, and then select History again.
- On the left side of the screen, select Clear Browsing Data.
- In the pop-up window, select the Advanced tab.
- In Time Range, choose All Time.
- Deselect all options except Cookies and other site data.
- Select Clear Data.
You should now be able to navigate to bar.examsoft.com.