For your convenience, you can export the exam results to an Excel or PDF file.
- Log into your administrator account.
- Go to: http://www.examsoft.com/XXbar (where XX = your state)
- Under Administrators/Faculty, enter your login credentials.
- Select the Assessments menu at the top of the page.
- On the left side of the screen, select the folder where this exam is located.
- Select the exam that you want to export.
Note: This report can only be done for one exam at a time. If you want to export the results for multiple exams, you will need to repeat this procedure.
- Select the Reporting/Scoring menu, and then select Exam-Taker Results.
- Select the options that you want for this report, and then select View Report.
A preview of the data appears on the screen.
- To continue, select the Export to Excel button near the top right corner of the data preview.