Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you are interested in this functionality being enabled for your portal.
Automatic Release Results allows faculty the option to have exam-taker results automatically released to the exam-taker portal upon exam-taker answer files being uploaded.
- To setup automatically releasing results for an assessment:
- Within a draft assessment, navigate to the Contents tab.
- On the Contents page, navigate to the Scoring section on the left.
- Under the Display Scores on Exit section, select the checkbox for Auto Release Results.
- Within the pop-up window, select the information that will be released to exam-takers upon their answer file being uploaded.
- Select Save.
The recommended best practice is to release category performance data, and not release question content, to maintain question integrity.
To help exam-takers access their released results visit: View your Exam Results