- Log in to your existing Evolve Elsevier account.
- On your My Evolve page, select your resource/textbook.
- Inside of your resource, select the Instructor Resources folder.
- Select the folder labeled Test Banks. For most resources, this will be listed toward the bottom of the screen.
Note: The Test Bank Folder will contain two types of links.
- Select the appropriate test bank labeled Download.
- Download the file and save the zipped folder to your computer.
- Extract the files in the zipped folder.
Note: When you extract the zipped folder, you will see 3 documents within it.
- Locate the Microsoft Word document (saved as DOCX) and open it.
Note: If the document is password-protected, enter the password first.
- Save this document as an RTF file. This action will require accepting password removal before saving.