- Log in to PARtest.
- Open the item bank or drafted exam that you want to export.
- Select the File tab, and then select Export Item Bank.
- Select these checkboxes:
- Correct Answer(s)
- Select OK.
- Save the file to your computer as an RTF file.
- Do not open the file. Simply drop it in the import queue once downloaded.
- There will be an "Unable to match category" error. This is okay and can be ignored to import. You can also add the current category to the questions at the bottom.
- At the front of the question stem, you might see a tag for the filter that you used to get the questions. You will need to remove this text.
Next StepsYou can import the questions into your ExamSoft Portal.
- Enterprise Portal: Import Questions from an LMS or a Question File
- Legacy Portal: Import Questions from an LMS or a Question File