When you are creating an assessment, you can enable Notes and Feedback.
- Select the course and the assessment.
- Select the Assessment Options tab.
- Find the Options to Enable section.
- Notes: If you select this option, Examplify will provide a field where the exam-takers can write notes during the assessment.
- Enable Feedback: This feature is available only if notes is enabled. If you select this option, the exam-takers will see a checkbox within the Notes section. They can select this box to indicate that they want feedback from you about their notes.
If you enable the Feedback option and any exam-takers request feedback during the assessment, you will see the option to view feedback at the top of the Reporting/Adjust Scoring tab, under Class View.
After you make a selection, the feedback table will appear under each question.