- Adds support for macOS 14 Sonoma
Examplify 3.3.0 Overview
Remove Support for Windows 10 version 21H2
- With Examplify 3.3, we are retiring support for Windows 10 version 21H2 OS. By policy, we support the three most recent versions of the Windows and Mac OS. This maximizes application performance and exam integrity by ensuring that users are on the more up-to-date OS versions.
- Support for Intel 13th Gen Processors
- Support for Windows 11 22H2
- This version supports Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 11 22H2, which is expected to release on September 20, 2022.
We have identified an incompatibility issue with the Smart App service included in this version 22H2 of the Windows 11 operating system. However, this issue only exists only when the version operating system is newly installed on a device, such as when:
- A clean installation of the Windows 11 22H2 operating system is performed on a device
- A device is newly purchased with Windows 11 22H2
- Earlier versions of Examplify will not be supported and will fail to run on newly installed versions of Windows 11 22H2.
- It is important to note that this does not impact users who upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 or users who upgrade from Windows 11 21H2 to 22H2.
Accessibility Feature Updates:
- ExamID workflows
- ExamMonitor workflows
- Exam Review improvements
Keyboard navigation now supports the following question types:
- Multiple Choice
- Fill-in-the-blank (traditional, drop down, and range)
- Drag and Drop
- Keyboard Navigation for Exam Review
- Minimum Contrast Ratio for Exam Review
Updated various plug-ins to use latest versions for accessibility features:
- Spreadsheets, PDF attachments, essay editors
Focus indicators and logical order have been implemented to help support keyboard navigation as well.
Minimum Contrast Ratio: We have changed our colors, fonts, button shapes, and interactive elements to support WCAG 2.1 AA requirements.
Screen Reader Support: For Windows, we now support functionality for JAWS 2022 and NVDA 2022.1. For Mac, we are supporting the native Voice Over functionality.
Enterprise Portal: Added a new question type in support of the NCLEX: Bowtie
- This feature is in limited release.
- The bowtie question type addresses all six steps of the Clinical Judgment Measurement Model by asking the exam-taker to read a scenario, recognize and analyze cues, generate solutions, and prioritize responses to the situation.
- If your institution also utilizes the Examplify for iPad app, an update supporting the bowtie question type has been released.
Legacy Portal: Added a new question type in support of the NCLEX: Matrix
- This feature allows you to create a question stem and a table for answering questions. You can either choose a single response per row or multiple selections per row based on your question setup.
Case Study (Electronic Health Record)
- This feature is in Early Access for Enterprise Portal only. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager with questions regarding access to this feature.
Added a feature for clients to be able to set up a Case Study (Electronic Health Record) as part of the question:
- This feature appears above the question stem and requires Examplify 3.1 to be displayed in Examplify
- Instructions are available here
- Ordering: This feature will allow students to order items in a list setup in the answer choice.
- Matrix: This feature will allow you to create a question stem and then create a table for answering questions. You can choose to either do a single response per row or multiple selections per row based on your question setup.
*These question types are supported on Examplify 3.0, but must be enabled for you. To gain advanced access to Matrix (Enterprise Portal Only at this time) and Ordering question types, please contact your Customer Success Manager.