Follow these instructions if you previously used Examplify with a different institution and now need to set up a new registration.
Before You Begin
Ensure that you are using the same device that you'll be using to take exams in Examplify.
- Log in to the Exam-Taker Portal. For login details, refer to the instructions that you received from your institution.
- If your institution requires payment, you’ll be prompted to pay the fee. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Near the top right corner of the screen, select Download Examplify. Follow the on-screen instructions. For more information, see: Examplify for Windows and Mac: Download, Install, and Register Examplify or Examplify for iPad: Download and Install Examplify
- When the download is finished, run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Start Examplify.
- If you are logged in, select the Home Menu, and then select Logout.
- Select Add New Account.
- Start typing your institution ID or institution name, and then select the institution from the list.
- Enter your login credentials. Depending on your institution’s login settings, you might be prompted to sign in directly through Examplify, or you might need to log in by using your web browser.