To install Examplify on your Mac, you must have an administrator account on the device. This article explains how an administrator can change the account types of other individuals who use the same device.
- Select the Apple button in the Apple menu bar, and select System Preferences.
- Select Users & Groups.
- Select the lock icon (in the lower left corner of the pop-up window), and then enter your password to confirm.
- On the left, select the user account that you want to modify.
- Select the checkbox for Allow user to administer this computer, and then select OK to confirm.
- Log out. After you log out, the selected user will be able to log on to the computer and will have administrator permissions.