If you have assigned multiple graders to a performance assessment, you can use the Grader Distribution Comparison Report to compare their scoring and determine if they are being consistent.
- Select the Assessments menu.
- Select the assessment that you want to review.
- Select the Grade tab.
- Select the Advanced Grading Assignments sub-tab.
Note: If there are multiple rubrics for this assessment, you'll see a separate summary section for each one. You'll view each report separately.
- Select the report icon in the Actions column to view the report.
The report will open in a new tab.
- (Optional) Print the report and/or Export it as an XLS file.
- If there are multiple rubrics, use the report icon to view each report.