The Longitudinal Grade Export feature allows Users to export more than one grade at a time. This feature generates an exportable report, displaying exam-taker performance on assessments over a period of time.
The Longitudinal Grade Export Report is important in measuring the academic growth of exam-takers, and it provides key achievement data for accountability purposes.
Before You Begin
Set your grade preferences. See: Legacy Portal: Set Your Grade Preferences
- Navigate to the Reports tab and select Longitudinal Grade Export.
- In the PrimaryFilter, select the Posted dates, User, and Courses.
Note: This will filter the assessments based on the Posting Information.
- In the Secondary Filter, select the assessments to include and the the type of score to show.
- In the Final Filter, select the Exam-Taker Group and the exam-takers to be included.
- Select the Exam-Taker Information to be included in the report.
- Select the Run Report button.
The Longitudinal Grade Export Report will be generated at the bottom of the page. Depending on the number of exam-takers and the number of assessments, this process might take anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes.
- Review the column headers. You can edit each column header on screen.
- Once you are satisfied, select Export to export the full report to CSV.