- Log in to your ExamSoft portal.
- Select the Assessments menu at the top of the page.
- Select the folder and the assessment.
- At the top of the page, select Reporting/Scoring.
- Select the Assessment Performance Reports option.
- From the drop-down, select Elapsed Time.
- Select the Posting that you wish to review details for.
Note: If you had more than one posting, you will need to view these individually.
- Select the View Report button.
For each exam-taker, the report shows the Start Time, End Time, Total Time, and Active Time.
Note: The Total Time is the difference between the Start Time and the End Time. Active Time is the amount of time when the exam-taker was in the exam. Typically, Active Time is the same as Total Time. However, these two metrics can vary. For example, if the computer was turned off during the exam, Total Time would be greater than active time.