When you're meeting with your exam-takers, you can launch an ExamNow Assessment to increase engagement and measure learning. The exam-takers can participate in ExamNow quizzes on their mobile devices or computers with supported browsers and operating systems. (If you would like to refer to the exam-taker instructions, see: Take an Exam with ExamNow)
Before You Begin
Create and post your ExamNow assessment. See: Legacy Portal: Create an ExamNow Assessment
Note:The assessment can only be launched by the person who posted it.
- Go to esft.io.
Note: If you're already logged in to your ExamSoft Portal, you can select the ExamNow menu (at the top of the screen).
- Choose your institution: Start typing your institution name or ID, then select it from the dropdown list, and then select Continue.
- Select the ExamNow Login button.
- Log in.
Note: If this is your first time using ExamNow, you will be prompted to accept the license agreement.
- When you're ready to display the first question to the exam-takers, select the Start button for the assessment that you want to launch.
Note: You can use the box in the top left corner of the screen to search for an assessment by using the title, the course ID, or the scheduled date.
The first question will appear on your screen and on the exam-takers' screens.
Allow time for the exam-takers to respond. On your screen, below the question, a message indicates the number of exam-takers who have responded.
Note: For tips about options on this screen, see: Tips for ExamNow Assessments (Enterprise and Legacy)
- When you're ready to show the correct answer, select Show Answers. The correct answers appear on your screen, but not on the exam-takers' devices.
- When ready to display the next question, select Next (in the lower right corner of the screen).
- When you get to the last question, select the Complete button. The assessment will end, and the scores will begin uploading to your ExamSoft portal.