Map is our web-based curriculum mapping tool designed to make it easy to tie your curriculum and course learning objectives to accreditation standards, institutional outcomes, and professional competencies. You can also use it to map your curriculum to faculty, instructional methods, and assessments.
Map’s reports allow you to visualize where, when, and by whom specific content is being taught and assessed in your courses, so you can demonstrate evidence of compliance to your accrediting bodies and prove you are satisfying internal standards of excellence to your institutions.
You can easily identify any content gaps and overlap, model future content changes, and make the required curricular improvements ahead of your next accreditation visit.
Use the following links to learn more about Map:
- Map: User Accounts and Permissions
- Map: Documents Overview
- Map: Creating a Curriculum Document
- Map: Creating an Accreditation Standards Document
- Map: Creating Staff and Other Documents
- Map: Mapping Documents
- Map: Coverage Reports Overview
- Map: Creating Coverage Reports - Option 1
- Map: Creating Coverage Reports - Option 2
- Map: Managing Archives
- Map: Editing Documents and Mapped Relationships
Additional information can be found in our Map User Guide, which you can download here or from the Help menu in your Liftupp Portal.