You can send email to an individual exam-taker or multiple exam-takers. When sending your email, you can send a copy to yourself for future reference.
- Navigate to the exam-takers list for the course or the assessment:
- Select a course, and then select the Students tab.
- Select an assessment, and then select the Proctoring tab.
- Search or scroll to find the exam-taker(s) that you want to send email to.
- To send email to an individual: Select the email icon (in the far-right column of the table).
- To send email to multiple exam-takers: Select the checkbox for each exam-taker to include in the bulk email. Then select the Email button at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Send Email pop-up window, write and send the email:
- In the To area, verify that you've selected the right exam-takers.
- Keep or remove the Bcc option:
- If you want to send a copy of this email to yourself: Keep the Bcc option as shown.
- If you do not want a copy: Select the X to remove the Bcc option.
- Enter the Subject and the Message.
- Select the Send button (near the top right corner of the screen).