Follow these best practices to have a successful exam day.
Set up early! Do not wait until exam day to download and install Examplify.
Note to iPad users: Check with your instructor (or exam manager) to find out if iPad is supported for all assessment types, including ExamID and ExamMonitor-enabled assessments.
- Verify that your device meets the minimum requirements. See: Minimum System Requirements
- Download, install, and register Examplify/Examplify for iPad.
- Exam Basics: Learn what to expect when taking an exam in Examplify.
- Mock Exam: If a Mock Exam is made available to you, take it! You'll get familiar with Examplify and the types of questions that you'll face on the real exam.
- Emails: Watch for email notifications to download exams.
- Exam Downloads: Download all exams as soon as they are available. Don't wait until exam day!
- Date/Time Settings: Check that your computer’s date and time settings are accurate.
- Exams with ExamID and ExamMonitor:
- Enable your device permissions.
- Learn what to expect from ExamID and ExamMonitor.
- On-Site Exams:
- If you are taking an on-site exam, arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- If it's a bring-your-own-device situation, charge your laptop battery, and bring your power cord.
- Antivirus Software: Before you start an exam, disable all antivirus software. See: Disable Anti-Virus Software.
- Other Programs: Before you start an exam, close all Microsoft programs (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, etc).