Performance-Based Assessments can include performances, presentations, uploaded assignments, clinical work, and similar assessments that are conducted without Examplify.
Note: This procedure is for assessments that will be graded by assigning a point value. You also can create performance assessments that are graded by using rubrics. See: Legacy Portal: Create a Performance Assessment with Rubrics
- Log in to your ExamSoft Portal.
- Select the Assessments tab.
- Select the Create New Assessment button.
- Select the Performance Grading option.
- On the left side of the screen, enter the Title, the assessment Type, and the Folder location.
- In the Scoring section, select Points.
- Enter Max Points for this assessment.
- Select Save.
When you're ready to post your assessment, see: Legacy Portal: Post a Performance Assessment