Complete reporting is available for your rubrics-based performance assessments, including category performance for the criteria that were tagged with categories.
Before You Begin
Create, post, and grade your rubrics-based performance assessment. For more information, see: Enterprise Portal: Create a Performance Assessment
- After grading is complete, select the assessment that you wish to view the reporting for.
- Select the Reporting/Adjust Scoring tab. There are three different report views available: Class, Students, and Summary.
- To load the latest information, select the Upload Scores button, near the top right corner of the page.
- If the latest information already is displayed, the button will be unavailable.
- Any time when newer metrics are available, a message will appear on the screen.
- This tab shows the class-wide performance, including average score, median score, high score, and low score.
- If there are multiple rubrics, you can select each one to see the performance on each criteria of each rubric, sorted by section.
- The fraction for each performance level shows how many exam-takers earned that level out of the total number of exam-takers scored.
- Each rubric section can be condensed by using the collapse icon on the top right.
This tab lists everyone who was included in the assessment posting.
Note: To load the latest information, select the Upload Scores button near the top right corner of the page. If the latest information already is displayed, the button will be unavailable. Any time when newer metrics are available, a message will appear on the screen.
- Status: Released or Not Released, indicating whether you have shared results with the exam-taker
- Score: Percentage of available points earned by exam-taker
You can take several actions:
View an Exam-Taker's Results
Select the exam-taker whose report you wish to view. For more information about the Individual Strengths and Opportunities report, see: Enterprise Portal: View the Individual Strengths and Opportunities Report
Print the Report
Select Print, and then select the information that you want to include. Then select the Print button at the bottom of the options box.
Release the Results to the Exam-Takers
- Select Release Results, which is above the tabs.
Note: A window will slide out where you can select which sections of the report to include.
- Select the date and time to release the report, and select the exam-takers to receive the report. Note: We recommend using the Preview button to ensure that the right information is being shared.
- Select Schedule Release.
The Summary shows an overview of performance by exam-taker and by category:
- Assessment performance: The assessment performance section of the report displays how the exam-takers did on the specified assessment.
- Average score: Calculates the average score for everyone who has taken the assessment.
- Low score: Displays the lowest percentage score that was earned for the assessment.
- High score: Displays the highest percentage score that was earned for the assessment.
- Total exam-taker performance histogram: Creates a graph that will show the number of exam-takers, along with the percentile brackets.
- Category performance: Displays how categories performed across the entire assessment. You can select categories yourself, or select Use Top 25 to select the 25 categories that are most used (based on the number of criteria that are tagged with this category).
- The report shows the performance for each selected category. For more information, see: Enterprise Portal: View the Category Performance Report