A combined report will aggregate the statistics across all linked assessments. It includes all data from the entire roster of exam-takers who were assigned to take these assessments.
Before You Begin
Post the linked assessments, and wait until each linked assessment has at least one upload. The combined report cannot be produced until each linked assessment has at least one upload.
- If you have access to more than one course in your ExamSoft Portal, navigate to the course.
- Select the Assessments menu (at the top of the page).
- Find one of the linked assessments in the table.
Note: Linked assessments are indicated by a clock icon (on the right side of the assessment listing).
- Select one of the linked assessments. (You can select any one of them at this point.)
- Select the Reporting/Adjust Scoring tab.
- Select View Combined Report.
The page will refresh to show the combined report statistics. You can select the Class, Students, or Summary view to see the aggregated data.