When exam-takers are required to enter their Exam Number upon starting an exam, follow this procedure to ensure that your print job displays the correct exam numbers.
- Import the exam numbers into ExamSoft. See: Legacy Portal: Import Assessment Numbers
Note: If the option to import exam numbers is not available, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- In PrintX, select the Manage menu, and then select Synchronize Exam Number List.
This step is necessary to ensure that the exam numbers are updated before you start the print job.
Note: If the option to sync exam number list is not available, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- In the pop-up window, clear the Exam Date & File Name checkbox so that it is not selected.
Note: If the file name is included, it will display the Student ID.
Problem: What do I do if the exam-takers will enter Blind ID or Random Exam Numbers before starting the exam?
- Solution: You need to import the exam numbers after the exam and then sync them in PrintX.
Problem: My exam numbers were imported into the ExamSoft Portal before the exam, but are not showing up in PrintX.
- Solution: Be sure to sync the exam numbers in PrintX before printing.
Problem: The exam numbers were imported, but then new exam numbers were imported later.
- Solution: The applicants need to re-register with Examplify before taking their exam.