As an Institution Administrator or Department Administrator, you can manage users in the ExamSoft portal.
Deleting a user is permanent and removes access to everything that user has permissions for. The user is no longer visible.
- Select the Admin menu (at the top right), and then, select Users.
- Search for the user(s) you want to delete.
- Select the user(s) you want to delete by using the checkbox.
- Select the red, circular delete icon at the end of the user information.
- A modal will appear asking you to verify your deleting. If you want to continue with deletion, select the Yes button.
- You will receive a success message including the number of users deleted.