After you conduct an assessment, you can export the data to a CSV file. It will include the exam-takers' names, percentage scores, raw scores, responses, and category performance statistics.
- Log in to your institution's ExamSoft portal.
- Select the course and the assessment.
- Select the Reporting/Scoring tab.
Note: You might be prompted to refresh the page with the latest available data. If so, select the Update Scores button.
- Select Export (near the top right corner of the page).
A confirmation message provides additional information.
- Select Export to confirm.
After the data is compiled, the file will be downloaded.