This article helps you to create True/False questions.
Note: For an overview of the question-creation process and the various options that are available, see: Enterprise Portal: Basic Steps to Create Questions
- To add an image within a question: Use the image button on the question tool bar.
- You can add multiple images. Simply select the image icon again, and select the next image.
- An image can be removed the same way that you would remove text from the field. Select the image, and then select the Delete key.
- To add a table within a question: Use the table button on the question tool bar.
- To add a formula within a question: Use the MathType button on the question tool bar.
- For help with the WIRIS formula editor, see: WIRIS Equation and Formulae Editor
- To indicate the correct answer choice: Select the checkmark icon.